Affordable DOOH advertising with
Advertise to a premium condo audience network affordably today.
Why Brands are investing in DOOH?
Here are some reasons why Brands choose our DOOH advertising solution instead of other platforms:
Captive Audience Environment
Our eScreens are placed in locations where ad avoidance is impossible, making it the most effective environment for audiences to be receptive to visual and audio stimulation.
Reach Premium Condo Audience
Reach out to the mass affluent consumers such as PMEBs and white Collar workers all across Singapore. Our eScreens are affixed within luxury estates and condominiums.
Reach consumers based on locations: by district, condo size or even screen placements.
Ensure high ad recall as we deliver your ads 12 times an hour, for 18 hours a day, over 7 days a week.
Effective Brand Recall
High frequency ad exposure + a captive audience environment = successful brand recall achieved.
Allows for creative flexibility with ad content, ranging from static images to engaging videos and more.
Increase sales quicker with faster-than-average time-to-market for all of your marketing and sales campaigns.
Optimisation with Data
With core statistics, optimisation of sales or marketing campaigns is now easily achievable to save money on ineffective ad spend.
Our Captive Audience Environment
We welcome brands from any industry:
Reach premium condo audience the affordable
and effective way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to common questions asked about our eScreens:
We support dynamic content which includes media formats like JPEG, to MP4, all are acceptable.
Apart from the amazing benefits of DOOH advertising, our eScreens are also hosted within a captive audience environment where premium condo audiences reside – minimal ad avoidance at an affordable rate, it can’t get any better than that.
Our fast-growing eScreens coverage spans across all regions of Singapore, within condominiums of all sizes – apartments with over 600 units to those with only 50 units. We are also quickly expanding into commercial as well as hawker spaces too! Speak to our sales personnel to preview our full list of coverage.
We offer one of the most uncomplicated and competitive rates in town. Pay for all our screens based on the duration you’d like. For a more customised or corporate package, please speak to our sales personnel for more information.
For content fillers, please contact our advertising director, Geoff Tan at Geoff.email@example.com. For actual ads, we do have a 7 day rate that allows advertisers to test it out before committing to a longer plan.
We welcome all types of ad content as long as they abide by the Advertising Standards Authority of Singapore’s (ASAS) regulations. Ads that fall into any of the category below are forbidden:
– Violence (depiction and promotion)
– Arms and the trade-in arms
– Drugs/drug culture
– Nudity, nude pictures and lifestyle
– Adult material
– Sexual acts, pornography
– Sites of a militant/extremist nature – Sites offering pirated/illegal material for download
– Expressing political opinions
– Against the Singapore system or government
– Obstructions of any laws or any other rules applicable to display content or information to the public
Seeing as it is a visual platform, some form of visual content is necessary to advertise with us. We can help with the designing of content at an extra charge. Speak to a sales personnel to find out more.
Please submit an order to firstname.lastname@example.org. An invoice will then be prepared for you to issue payment.
We will include photo proof of your ad in actual locations. For those with QR codes, you can track engagements directly from its stats.
Yes, in fact the use of QR codes in all of your advertising campaigns is encouraged to increase interaction and track engagements. It is great for lead generation too!
We have various promotional rates for varied packages. Outside of our promotional packages, residents wishing to advertise at the estate they are living in will get to enjoy *15% off the advertisement fee for that particular condo. *Proof of ID will be needed to redeem the discount. (ID documents with your name and address, official documents, utility bills will suffice).
Payment terms include 80% upfront payment before the ad is advertised. The remaining 20% is due when advertisement has been broadcasted.
The smallest ad package we offer is a weekly subscription for just one estate. Contact our sales agent to negotiate suitable payment options today!
Speak to us on how you can maximise your campaign ROI today!
Get in touch with us, we’d love to hear from you.